4" Submersible Pumpset ( 100mm Ø )
- Proven & reliable design for critical conditions.
- State of the art design, delivers optimum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions.
- Mounting parameters and spline coupling are as per international NEMA standard.
- Rubber & bronze bearing provide for low friction and high wear resistance.
- Standard 2 pole, speed 2900 rpm motor.
- High pumping efficiency for reduced running costs.
- Lip seal and sand guard to prevent ingress of impurities into the motor.
- Suitable for 90 mm borewell.
- Noryl Bowl impeller set with S.S. neckring.
|H.P. Range||0.5 H. P. to 5.0 H. P. Single Phase
1.0 H. P. to 7.5 H. P. Three Phase
|Operating Head Range||15 to 363 Metre|
|Operating Discharge Range
||22 to 310 L. P. M. / 1.32 to 18.6 m3/h|
|Rated Volts / Frequency||220 Volts +6% & -15% / 50 Hz in SP
415 Volts +6% & -15% / 50 Hz in TP
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||40°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||50 Grams / Cubic Metre Water|
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Domestic water supply.
- High rise buildings water supply.
- Housing, complexes and bungalows water supply.
- Gardens, farms and nurseries water supply.
4" Pumpset Available Range
- 4" Radial Flow S.S. Submersible Pumpset
- 4" Radial Flow Deluxe Submersible Pumpset
- 4" Radial Flow "E" Series Submersible Pumpset
- 4" Mix Flow S.S. Submersible Pumpset
- 4" Mix Flow C.I. Submersible Pumpset