Centrifugal Monoblock Submersible Pumpset
- Newly developed hydraulic & electric design make it most efficient & Reliable.
- Motor windings are vacuum impregnated and laminations are non oriented silicon steel.
- Superior mechanical shaft seal for longer life and effective sealing against water leakage.
- All cast iron parts are made of close grained FG-260 grade which has life up to 15 years in clean water.
- Fitted with thermal overload protector and double shielded ball bearing.
- Able to run wide voltage band in single & three phase.
|H. P. Range||1.5 H. P. to 3.0 H. P. Single Phase
1.5 H. P. to 3.0 H. P. Three Phase
|Operating Head Range||6 to 28 Metres|
|Operating Discharge Range||190 to 1120 L. P. M. / 11.4 to 67.2 m3/h|
|Rated Volts / Frequency||220 Volts +6% & -15% / 50 Hz in SP
415 Volts +6% & -15% / 50 Hz in TP
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||40°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||50 Gram/ Cubic Metre Water|
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A Centrifugal monoblock pump set is designed for application like:
- Pressure Boosting
- Water Lifting
- Fire Fighting
- Domestic /Commercial water supply